Official Proctor for Intuitive Surgical
At ATX Robotic Surgery we believe in educating our colleagues and fellow surgeons in learning how to use the Davinci Robot for advanced procedures. We are now an official Proctor for Intuitive Surgical and can provide Proctoring for all types of general surgery operations.
We are a Total Robotic Practice
Our case volume is a 50/50 mix of acute general surgery and elective general surgery.We are fortunate here in Austin to have built a practice with 24/7 Robotic availability at our partner hospitals.
We have the ability to do Davinci assisted surgery on an emergent basis. Our cases mix consists of the following for urgent/emergent cases.
- Appendectomy - 0 cases converted to Lap or Open in the past 3 years.
- - This includes perforated appendixes and pregnant females
- Cholecystectomy - 0 cases converted to open or laparoscopic.
- - Pregnant Cholecystectomy
- Cholecystectomy with transcystic CBD exploration.
- - Cholecystectomy with formal CBD exploration and stone removal
- Perforated duodenal/gastric ulcer
- Incarcerated hernias (all types)
- Dx lap with LOA for SBO
- - Small bowel resections
- Perforated Diverticulitis:
- - Davinci assisted Lavage and drain placement
- - Hartmann Operation
- - Sigmoidectomy with anastomosis and diverting loop ileostomy
- Interval appendectomies
- Cholecystectomy with bile duct exploration
- Inguinal hernias
- Ventral hernias
- umbilical hernias
- Hiatal/paraesophageal hernia
- Nissen fundoplication
- Parastomal hernia repair
- Left colons (intracorporeal anastomosis)
- Right colon (intracorporeal anastomosis)
- G/J feeding tube placement
- Small bowel resections (intracorporeal anastomosis)
- Advanced Recurrent/Primary large midline hernia Repairs
- - Etep Technique (Rectrotectus extraperitoneal stoppa repair)
Please reach out to your intuitive surgical representative to help facilitate scheduling and answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for reaching out. We'll be in touch soon!
There was a problem with your submission.